Self-help Empowerment through Education and Knowledgevalium for sale
THE EVENT EMPOWERMENT GUIDEbuy tramadol no prescription
When attending a Self-Help Seminar or Retreat Event, I need to be aware of the environment and behaviors of those around me that may interfere with my safety, inhibiting my journey of personal growth.tramadol online no prescription
Unfortunately, I cannot assume that all providers are ethical and concerned for my safety, therefore, as a participant, I must actively assume responsibility for my own limitations and vulnerability when seeking self-improvement.buy ambien online
1. Be Aware of a highly packed schedule that does not allow participants to manage basic needs for sleep, elimination, food, water, medical needs or safety.buy tramadol without prescription
2. Be Aware if asked to sign a waiver, absolving the leader of any responsibility for injury if I have not been given information about how the leader will minimize risk and protect me if there is an accident.buy adderall no prescription
3. Be Aware if embarrassed or uncomfortable at the treatment of participants by the leader. Being publicly shamed or ridiculed inhibits safe psychological growth.ativan online without prescription
4. Be Aware of tactics that make a person vulnerable to the leader’s suggestions. Sensory deprivation (lack of sleep, light, proper nutrition, isolation), constant repetition of certain words, or breathing techniques that create confusion and disorientation are tactics that cause lack of mental control, NOT better mental focus.buy xanax without prescription
5. Be Aware of approaches that may reveal the character of the leader:
- A credible leader will live the values being taught.
- A responsible leader will distinguish between theory, opinion, speculation and scientific research and will not belittle or dismiss professional credentials or rely solely on testimonials.
- A reasonable leader will not subject the participants to the high pressured sales pitch involving scarcity or poor refund policies.
Disclaimer: SEEKsafely is not interested in endorsing, promoting or monitoring self-help practitioners, our goal is to educate the seeker and impact the industry to prevent any further tragedy.ambien online without prescription
We at SEEK applaud the person who desires to grow, learn and expand their life.valium online without prescription
buy klonopin no prescriptionbuy soma online no prescription